Thursday 18 June 2015

Singing Swedish Songs & Playing Scrabble... The Best Part Of The Day

--Guest Post From Belinda Braganza, Caretaker
The very first time I came to your home for a replacement for Rose, I liked Dad. He was very kind to me. 

Belinda and Grandpa
I will never forget him mentioning to me that I remind him of his mother. I took it as a great compliment. 

When I would go out on walks with him every evening we would sing Swedish songs and talk about his childhood. I loved playing Scrabble with Bob. That was the best part of the day. 

When I was studying for my citizenship Bob took up my questions a couple of times. He would say to me, "You're better than me. I have forgotten everything..."  I would reply I am the same. 

Bob never complained about anything. I miss Bob.

Scrabble With Dad & Belinda, August, 2013